1. THE WOMAN IS AN “EMOTIONAL FEELER”
She assesses verbal and non verbal communication MENTALLY AND EMOTIONALLY AT THE SAME TIME. The man uses these functions separately. She processes facts and feelings simultaneously influencing her perspective on the world around her plus what’s communicated to her.
A woman does not need to apologize for her emotions! God made her to feel!!! God gave females to males so males could have BALANCE.
2. SHE ALWAYS REMEMBERS
Women usually don’t forget things while men have to be reminded over and over. She may bring up a past wrong she experienced and the man gets angry that it happened five years ago. But that’s her natural inclination; she’s designed NOT to forget. If not understood it can lead to suspicion.
3 SHE HAS AN INTERNAL INSTINCT
4 YOU HAVE INSIGHT AND DISCERNMENT
Men usually don’t see the basis for a woman’s discernment (intuition) over a matter. They usually warn of a consequence ahead of time.
She can see detours or potholes that can blindside a man long before they happen.
Her ability to ‘feel’ makes her very sensitive to her surroundings. It may say to a man “What you are planning to do may seem right but the way you intend to go about it is wrong. Perhaps you should consider this…”
5. WHAT YOU ‘SAY’ EXPRESSES HOW YOU ‘FEEL’
What a woman says is an expression of what she feels while what a man says expresses what he thinks.
While women appreciate help they first need emotional contact so that she can be emotionally stabilized. Then she can be able to tackle other problems.
Men need to treat their women with sensitivity and consideration based on the knowledge of what their wives need. THE HAPPIER THE WOMAN IS, THE HAPPIER THE MAN WILL BE!
6. WHAT YOU HEAR IS AN EMOTIONAL EXPERIENCE FOR YOU
Men and women have different styles of hearing what’s said. For the woman it’s an emotional experience; for the man it’s simply Information. For the woman, words can get very personal because she absorbs it in her entire being!
7. SHE IS INTERESTED IN THE PARTICULARS (DETAILS)
When it comes to memory she remembers the details, while men remember the essence of the matter.
A WOMAN’S EMOTIONAL NEEDS
Women are very hormonal, emotional creatures. By this nature we are affected and infected a lot by what goes on around us. This can easily shift our Focus any times and cause abortion of Purpose along the way.
Women have twice as many nerve endings I her skin than a man. So her nerves are more susceptible to become “strained”. Her skin is almost literally wired to receive a loving husband’s touches of affection to soothe her frayed nerves and calm her emotions.
Some major differences between men and women:
- Women tend to take things to heart men tend to take things impersonally.
- In material things women look at the goals men want to know how to get there.
- In spiritual/intangible things men now look at the goals while women want to know how to get there.
- Women are like computers; their minds keep processing in the background till a problem is solved. Men are like filing cabinets. They take problems, put them in the file, and close the drawer.
- A woman’s home is an extension of her personality; a man’s job is an extension of his personality. (Notice ‘an extension’, not ‘the extension’)
- Women have a great need for security and roots; men can be nomadic
- Women tend to be guilt prone; men tend to be resentful
- Women are constantly changing; men level off and stay the same
- Women tend to become involved with things more easily and more quickly; men tend to stand back and evaluate
- The woman needs Love
- The woman needs Conversation
- The woman needs Affection
- The woman’s has Four seasons, which all need to be understood for harmony in the home
You might also like:
Christine is passionate about working with high achieving women who are not where they want to be. She teaches them how to communicate with Confidence and Clarity towards Personal Fulfillment, Living Passionately and impacting their world. An Events Consultant at Sauti Events & Audio Consultancy (https://www.sautieventsandaudio.kbo.co.ke), and Motivational Speaker with FINE WOMEN Motivational Forum, she is an avid reader and enjoys making friends, travelling, the theatrical arts and cookery. "Entertainia" is her middle name...